Whenever you need professional legal translations, you can trust Pangeanic to provide accurante legal translation services. We offer not not only a legal translations, but also many language-related legal services.
Legal Document Translations
Pangeanic’s legal translation record shows our ongoing commitment to translation quality, speed, and subject-area expertise for international contracts, translation of agreements, translations for litigation services, etc.
- Fast translation services
- Efficient translation service
- Keeping to budget
- Corporate level translation services
- Quality legal translation services
- ISO9001/EN15038 certified
- Efficient translation service
- Always keeping to budget
- An expert legal translator reads and summarizes the text and important elements
- Cost-efficient translation service
We have been supplying certified legal translations since 1997 for a variety of purposes:
- Terms of engagement.
- Expressions of Interest and tender conditions.
- Articles of Association and Company Accounts.
- Property deeds.
- Notarized certificates (marriage, birth, death, etc).
- Proposals, tenders and contract awards.
- Translation of proposals for international civil engineering / construction work.
If you need legal translations for an important international bid in another language, a proposal, company accounts that need to be presented to an organization as part of your registration process, or you need a reliable patent translation partner, trust Pangeanic for legal document translation. We can also liase with lawyers, solicitors in-country and obtain information on the legal aspects that affect your bid, translation your queries, and research legal aspects with the help of professional local legal services.
Machine Translation Services for Legal Translations
This is a specialist service with our own machine translation technology PangeaMT. You can use it to obtain a gist of foreign patents into your language, for example. It is particularly useful if you need to check certain aspects of current patents that have been granted by world patent offices (Chinese Patent Office, European Patent Office, Japanese Patent Office, US Patent Office) or national patent offices. Pangeanic can create custom-built translation engines for your specific field. However, it is also useful if you need to keep the format of original documents in a bid or request for proposal in a language you do not understand. Delivery will take place from our servers and using our high-encryption secure client portal, when confidentiality is paramount
If you need draft legal translations or certified legal translations, you are looking for an expert legal translations team that provides accuracy, attention to detail, is familiar with different legal systems, and even has a legal background. This is an important if you are translating an important tender or contract, but even much more in the case of legal translations when ligitation or negotiations are at stake.
We recommend using our Premium Translation Service if your documents are of utmost importance to you and our Standard or Draft Translation Service if you simply want to find out about some legalities or want to understand something. You will be surprised at the high quality of our Standard Translation Service and how many legal translations and documents can be translated within budget. Our translation agency has a record of thousands of translated pages every month. Thus, our processes and databases are optimised for your benefit – we are Gigabytes of legal translations data as reference material. Therefore, you can benefit from Pangeanic’s years of translation experience to obtain a fast legal translation service that works. We use the latest translation technologies in order to translate and keep a record of your documents so you do not have to pay for any previously translated sentence ever again.
Proofreading your own translations
If you are proficient in a foreign language but you are not a native speaker, you can send us your translation and it will be proofread and certified by an expert legal translator (proofreading legal translation service) and sent back to you.
Types of documents for our Legal Translations Services
Our legal translation services are complete and include recreating Microsoft Office(TM) files in Word, Excel or PowerPoint(TM) formats* among others. We deal with any type of documents you may need to translate into a foreign language.
Areas of our legal translations expertise include documents such as:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Banking and Finance
- Contracts and Bids
- Engineering, Automotive and Aerospace
- Food and Agriculture
- Law and Litigation Support
- Medical, Pharma and Health
- Patent, Technology
- Personal Legal Documents
- Power, Energy and Extractive Industries
Legal translations can include documents as well as contracts, manuals, etc. This means that your “legal document” may also contain technical descriptions about your equipment or processes – a legal translation background would then not suffice and you will need our expert team for both fields. Our expert translation project managers will set up a manage expert translators and proofreaders in finances, engineering and legal translations, for example. Our extensive translation memory databases accumulated over the years provide our translators an excellent reference library with bilingual translations they can use for reference.
Other areas where our legal translation service has earned a reputation for quality are:
- Translation of Birth Certificates
- Translation of Marriage Certificates
- Translation of Divorce Decrees
- Translation of High School Diplomas
- Translation of Institute Diplomas
- Translation of University Diplomas
- Translation of Profession Certifications
- Translation of Employment Forms
- Translation of CVs/Resumes
- Translation of Personal correspondence
* Microsoft Office and its file formats Word, Excel and PowerPoint are registered marks of Microsoft Corporation.